DC Lottery To Temporarily Close Flagship Store
Effective March 24th the DC Lottery Store in Union Station will be close in an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Effective 12:00 p.m. on March 25th, the DC Office of Lottery and Gaming (DC Lottery) will close its flagship store at Union Station (50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC, 20002) in an effort to contain the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Players seeking to claim prizes over $5,000, second chance prizes or obtain copies of W-2Gs for tax filing purposes can schedule an appointment with DC Lottery’s Prize Center by calling 202- 645-8000.
Players can redeem winning tickets up to $600 at any DC Lottery retailer and prizes up to $5,000 at any of the DC Lottery’s Retailer Plus locations throughout the city. Please note that lottery retailers are private businesses and may decide to alter their hours and schedules.
The DC Lottery also understands players may want to limit out-of-home travel at this time. As a reminder, winning tickets can also be mailed to the DC Lottery Prize Center for validation and prize payment.
All DC Lottery’s game drawings will continue to take place as scheduled.
Any updates and announcements will be shared on the DC Lottery website and social media accounts.
DC Lottery Retailer Plus Locations
- Avondale Coffee, 1909 Michigan Ave. NE, 20018
- Barmy Liquors, 1912 L St. NW, 20036
- Gateway Newsstand, 470/490 L'Enfant Plaza SW, 20024
- Georgia Avenue Food Barn, 6205 Georgia Ave NW, 20011 2
- Metro Wine & Spirits, 1726 Columbia Rd NW, 20009
- Patron Convenience, 3235 Pennsylvania Ave SE, 20020
- Takoma Park Liquors, 6200 Eastern Ave. NE, 20011
- Tenley Market, 4326 Wisconsin Ave. NW, 20016