1. Scratch the 5 PLAYER areas and the CHAMPION area to reveal 2 CARDS in each area.
2. Scratch the COMMUNITY CARDS (Flop, Turn and River) to reveal 5 CARD symbols.
3. For each PLAYER area and the CHAMPION area, determine the highest value 5 CARD poker hand using one or both CARD symbols in that hand in combination with the 5 COMMUNITY CARDS
Flop, Turn and River).
4. If any player's 5 card combination has a higher value than the champion's 5 card combination within the same game, win prize shown for that player.
5. Individual cards ranked in order from highest to lowest: A, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2. When comparing hands with the only one pair, or comparing hands with the two pair, the hand with the highest pair wins, regardless of the rank of other cards.
- Top Prize:
- Game #:
- Start Date:
- Claim Date: