Lucky for Life™
Lucky for Life® is an exciting game where your luck lasts a LIFETIME! Prizes range from $3 to $1,000 a Day for Life! If you win one of the top two prizes, they stick around for life. Each wager costs $2.
How To Play
How To Play Lucky For Life®
- Complete a bet slip by selecting five numbers from one to forty-eight and one number, the Lucky Ball, from one to eighteen.
- If you prefer Quick Picks, ask your agent for a Lucky For Life™ Quick Pick ticket.
- Each wager costs $2.
- Select the Multi-draw option to purchase your Lucky For Life™ tickets in advance for 1,2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18, and 20 consecutive draws.
- Lucky For Life™ tickets must be purchased before 9:30 pm EST on the day of the drawing.
- Check your tickets carefully. Lucky For Life® tickets cannot be canceled.
All prizes shall be determined in accordance with the Lucky For Life® Rules. The prize money may be divided equally by the number of tickets winning the grand prize. The DC Lottery will pay the Grand Prize Winner a net prize amount, which is the residual amount after the DC Lottery reduces the Gross Prize Value for federal and District of Columbia withholding taxes applicable to resident U.S. citizens with a valid Social Security number. The DC Lottery is not responsible for any individual winner's taxes. Non-residents of the U.S. may not receive the full amount of the Advertised Grand Prize due to different withholding requirements.
Click here to learn more about Lucky For Life®
Lucky for Life ® Draw Video