D.C. Keno is fast, simple, fun and offers a
chance to win up to $1,000,000. The maximum KENO wager is $100 per bet slip. You may purchase KENO SPIN for an opportunity to multiply your prize up to 10 times. KENO SPIN costs an extra $1 for each KENO dollar wager. The maximum KENO wager with KENO SPIN is $200 per bet slip.
How To Play
How To Play D.C. Keno
- Step 1: Choose how many spots (numbers) you want to match (play) per game. Select one number from 1-10.
- Step 2: Pick the numbers from 1-80 that you want to play, or use the Quick Pick option. (Remember, choose only as many spots (numbers) as you selected to match in Step 1)
- Step 3: Select how much you want to wager per game.
- Step 4: Select the number of consecutive drawings you want to play.
- Step 5: Mark box to add KENO SPIN. (This is an optional feature.) KENO SPIN could multiply your prize up to 10 times. Remember, KENO SPIN costs an extra $1 for each KENO dollar wager. If marked, your total ticket cost is doubled.
- The maximum KENO wager is $100 per bet slip. The maximum KENO wager with KENO SPIN is $200 per bet slip.
For wagers over $1, multiply the prize amount by the amount wagered.
$100,000 is the maximum prize per draw on any KENO wager.
How To Play Video
Where to Play D.C. Keno
D.C. Keno can be played and validated at D.C. Lottery agent locations. Some agents have monitors for viewing the drawings. These locations can be identified by the “Monitor Inside D.C. Keno” symbol.