is a jackpot game with jackpots starting at $1 million and prizes ranging from $2 to $10,000. Triple your winnings with Hot Lotto® SIZZLER.
How To Play
How To Play Hot Lotto
Jackpot starts at $1,000,000 and grows until it's won! Now TRIPLE your winnings with SIZZLER!
- Complete a bet slip by selecting five numbers from 1 to 39 and one number, the "Hot Ball," from 1 to 19.
- If you prefer Quick Picks, ask your agent for a Hot Lotto® Quick Pick ticket.
- Each wager costs $1.
- You can purchase your Hot Lotto® tickets in advance for 1,2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18, and 20 consecutive draws.
- Hot Lotto® tickets must be purchased before 9 p.m. EST on the day of the drawing.
- Check your tickets carefully. Hot Lotto® tickets cannot be canceled.
- Multiply your winnings, except the Jackpot, by 3 with the SIZZLER option.
- The Sizzler option costs $1 more for each Hot Lotto® bet. Example: 1 Hot Lotto bet with Sizzler costs $2.
- Mark YES or NO for the SIZZLER option on the betslip or ask your agent to play SIZZLER.
- If you win a Hot Lotto prize, your winnings are multiplied by three for all prizes except the Jackpot prize.
Grand prize winners can decide how they want to receive their prize.
- Cash Option: You can elect to receive the Grand Prize in one lump sum payment. The Grand Prize amount will be approximately half of the advertised Grand Prize minus tax withholding.
- Annuity Option: You can elect to receive the Grand Prize in 25 equal yearly payments when the prize is claimed or within 60 days of entitlement to the prize
Grand Prize payments shall be determined on a pari-mutuel basis. Some or all of the fixed prizes may become pari-mutuel under certain circumstances as defined in the game rules.
If individual shares of the cash held to fund an annuity are less than $250,000, the Executive Director or his/her designee may elect to pay annuity option winners in single lump sum cash payment.