is a jackpot game with jackpots starting at $1 million and prizes ranging from $2 to $10,000. Triple your winnings with Hot Lotto® SIZZLER.
How To Play
How To Play Hot Lotto
Jackpot starts at $1,000,000 and grows until it's won! Now TRIPLE your winnings with SIZZLER!
- Complete a bet slip by selecting five numbers from 1 to 47 and one number, the "Hot Ball," from 1 to 19.
- If you prefer Quick Picks, ask your agent for a Hot Lotto® Quick Pick ticket.
- Each wager costs $1.
- You can purchase your Hot Lotto® tickets in advance for 1,2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18, and 20 consecutive draws.
- Hot Lotto® tickets must be purchased before 9:45 p.m. EST on the day of the drawing.
- Check your tickets carefully. Hot Lotto® tickets cannot be canceled.
- Multiply your winnings, except the Jackpot, by 3 with the SIZZLER option.
- The Sizzler option costs $1 more for each Hot Lotto® bet. Example: 1 Hot Lotto bet with Sizzler costs $2.
- Mark YES or NO for the SIZZLER option on the betslip or ask your agent to play SIZZLER.
- If you win a Hot Lotto prize, your winnings are multiplied by three for all prizes except the Jackpot prize.
shall be determined in accordance with the Hot Lotto Rules ("Rules").
A grand prize shall be paid as a single, cash payment on a pari-mutuel basis.
The prize money allocated to the Grand Prize shall be divided equally by the
number of tickets winning the grand prize.
The winner of an "Advertised Grand
Prize" ("Grand Prize Winner") shall receive a "Withholdings
Taxes Paid Prize" as defined in the Rules, subject to any set-off
requirements. The Lottery will pay the Grand Prize Winner a net prize amount,
which is the residual amount after the Lottery reduces the "Gross Prize
Value" for federal and District of Columbia withholding taxes applicable
to resident U.S. citizens with a valid Social Security number. The Lottery is
not responsible for any individual winner's taxes. Non-residents of the U.S.
may not receive the full amount of the "Advertised Grand Prize" due
to different withholding requirements.