DC-5 is a five-digit game that features 120 ways to win* and a top prize of $50,000. Additional prizes vary from $25 to $25,000.
* Based on 120 Way Box Bet.
How To Play
How To Play DC5
The top prize is $50,000 and there are 120 ways to win!
There are three ways to play DC5:
Based on 120 Way Box Bet
- Tell the agent what five numbers from 0-9 you want to play.
- Choose the Quick Pick option for the computer to randomly select your numbers.
- Use the bet slip and mark one digit from each column. You can play up to five times on each bet slip.
Make a mistake? Just fill in the Void Box at the bottom of the game board. Then go to the next board and repeat the process.
- Then, select a draw time: day, night, or both.
- Select your bet type: Straight, Box, Front Pair, Back Pair, Front Three, Back Three, Front Four or Back Four.
- Choose how much you want to wager: $.50 or $1.00
Multi-Draw: Play the same numbers for up to seven consecutive draws.
Advance Play: Play any future draw of DC5 up to seven days in advance by selecting the day and draw time you want to play. If you want to play more than one game, notify the agent of your start and end dates.